Sponsorship & Partnership Levels
Sponsorship levels range from presenting sponsor and official sponsor, to hosting workshops, stage presentations, special days or events, celebrity appearances and providing front door incentives. Each level is designed to engage consumers and generate media exposure and can include pre-show advertising, social networking, web exposure and on-site signage.
Sponsorship provides the opportunity to:
Meet primary decision makers face to face
Create differentiation between you and your competitors
Extend your exposure in the media
Strengthen and build brand loyalty
Raise your profile among existing customers
Increase revenue by driving traffic back to your retail location
Sample your products to an eager and open-minded target audience
Create strong emotional bonds between the brand and the consumer
Gain insight as to how your customers feel about your brand
Promote discounts and special offers to encourage sales
Showcase services directly to a qualified audience
Engage and Activate customers
Achieve marketing & communications objectives
Underscore community commitment & social responsibility
Attract customers & generate leads
- Bag Sponsorship: Exclusive, $2500
Bags with your literature inside are given at the door to the first 5000 attendees. (You must provide literature to be put in bag)
- Pen Sponsorship: Exclusive, $2000
Pens are given at the front door to the first 2500 attendees
- Concession Table Sponsorship: $300 per table
Literature and tent sign on concession tables. (You must provide literature to be put on tables)
- Exhibitor Reception Sponsorship: Non-exclusive, $250
Signage at show office
- Show Sponsorship: $10,000
Sponsor’s logo included in an extensive newspaper, TV and radio campaign. Prominently displayed website banner ad with logo and link on www.bigtownevents.com, logo on welcome banner displayed at entrance of venue, logo on consumer map distributed at show site, prominent placement of company’s exhibit on show floor
- Beyond exhibit space, banners and logos, there is creating the experience. Partnership opportunities involve participating in the creating of a complete, active and engaging visitor experience designed to maximize your exposure to key markets. Whether visitors interact with your product, take away samples or meet with you face to face, your sponsorship opportunity will be custom crafted to meet your specific objectives. Call us today and we’ll design a sponsorship package that delivers results for you!
- Free iPad Promotion: (2 available for each show) $1000ea
1 iPad Mini for a drawing that will be held at your booth at a specified time. Promotion will be advertised on big town website, at the entry to the show and in print advertising.
*All Sponsorships must be paid in full 30 days before show to allow time for ordering of products and signs. You must provide your company logo if you wish to have it placed on the website and/or promotional products. All companies participating in a sponsorship package will be featured on the Big Town Website Sponsorship Page.